Terms and conditions Mallorca Live Festival 2018
It is understood that the sale of tickets takes place in our offices and that purchasing the ticket through the portal implies the acceptance of the general conditions
You are contracting with MALLORCA LIVE FESTIVAL, A.I.E., NIF V16546129, adress: Passeig de Mallorca, 20, 07012, Palma de Mallorca, (Illes Balears). Payment platform: NOTIKUMI, S.L., adress Calle Calvo Acacio 31, 10, Valencia, 46017, CIF B98523004.
To get into the venue you will have to show your ticket, which will be scanned for its verification. You will have to identify with an ID CARD in case the Organization asks for it:
- The Organization does not guarantee ticket authenticity if tickets have not been purchased at the official selling points. Resale of tickets is forbidden. The festival organization does not accept responsibility for the loss or theft of tickets.
The holder of the ticket is the resposible in case of copy of the ticket.
- The Organization may deny entrance to the sites to any ticket holder in the following circumstances:
- a) Tickets are amended, broken or with falsification hints.
- b) The ticket holder is violent or publicly incites hate, violence for reasons of birth, race, sex, religion, opinion, handicap, sexual orientation, gender or any other social or personal condition or circumstance. Especially any ticket holder who behaves in an aggressive manner or provokes disturbances outside or at the entrance to the festival, one who carries weapons or any object which could be used as one and anyone who wears clothes, objects or symbols that incite violence or defend activities contrary to the fundamental rights stipulated in the Constitution.
- c) The ticket holder is in a state of apparent or potential drugs or narcotics intoxication.
The right of admission will never deny entrance to the ticket holder for reasons of birth, race, sex, religion, opinion, handicap, sexual orientation, gender or any other social or personal condition or circumstance.
According to current Law, when entering the site, public can be subject of being searched by security staff. Objects considered dangerous or prohibited by current Law are not allowed inside the festival.
- The Organization may deny entrance, or expulse from the venue, any ticket holder who does not comply with the instructions of Organisation personnel, or who might reasonably be presumed to be heading for a high-risk or dangerous situation for the ticket holder himself and/or other attendees, who causes disturbances or for being in a state of apparent or potential intoxication, each ticket holder will personally take responsibility for any actions that might cause injury to third parties or damage to property.
- Possession of a ticket does not grant its holder or third parties the right to use the ticket or its contents for purposes related to advertising, marketing or promotions (including, contests, gifts and/or raffles) associated with the ticket holder or third parties. All these activities will be tracked on the internet.
Failure to comply with this point will oblige the un-authorised advertiser and/or user to pay a penalty equivalent to a thousand times the price of a ticket to the event, without affecting further claims for damages.
All these activities will be tracked on the internet.
- The entry of minors to the festival will be governed by the provisions of current regulations and especially in Law 7/2013, of November 26, on the legal status of installation, access and exercise of activities in the Balearic Islands, in accordance with the interpretation that of the same is made in the Consultation 2017-21-A of the General Directorate of Emergencies and Interior of the Conselleria Hisenda i Administracions Públiques of the Balearic Government.
TICKETS’ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Once the ticket has been bought, it will only be changed or refunded in the case of cancellation.
In case of cancellation, the purchaser can apply for a refund in a period no longer than thirty days from the date of the public announcement of the cancellation, in the form specified by the Organization. The event will only be considered to have been cancelled if more than fifty per cent of the concerts are cancelled. In that case, bad weather, natural disasters, Spanish airspace closure or any other force majeure will not lead to ticket refunds.
The Organization has the right to alter or modify the program.
No se devolverá el importe de la entrada en caso de cancelación del festival debido a malas condiciones climatológicas, desastres naturales, cierre del espacio aéreo español u otras causas de fuerza mayor no imputables al Organizador.
DERECHOS DE IMAGEN Y PROPIEDAD INTELECTUAL
El portador de la entrada reconoce que podrá aparecer en imágenes tomadas dentro de los recintos que albergan el festival por diferentes medios para su posterior difusión informativa o promocional, y autoriza dichos uso, que serán responsabilidad de cada medio.
En el caso de imágenes recogidas por MALLORCA LIVE FESTIVAL, A.I.E. te informamos que estos datos serán tratados conforme a la política de privacidad ya definida en la página web https://mallorcalivefestival.com/.
Quedan reservados todos los derechos de imagen y propiedad intelectual que pertenezcan a la organización del festival y a los artistas que intervengan en el mismo. Queda prohibida cualquier filmación, grabación o reproducción en el interior de los recintos salvo autorización expresa de la Organización.
Estas acciones podrán suponer el inicio de acciones penales o civiles por daños.
With the navigation on this website you accept the installation of cookies. Consult the policy of cookies from our web site.
RIGHT TO IMAGE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The ticket-holder recognises that he/she may appear on images taken on the festival site by different media and that these may be used for informative or promotional purposes and that he/she authorises such use which will be the responsibility of the media concerned.
All intellectual property and image rights are reserved. Filming, recording or broadcasting inside the festival venue is not permitted, except by express authorization of Management.
These actions may constitute a criminal or civil action for damages.
The promoter of the event or, if applicable, the manager of public space, will video record the venue.
In this sense, it is reported that any recorded video image may be used as proof of unlawful conduct or any damage that may prove, both to people as property..
THIRD-PARTY DATA PROTECTION
DOUBTS AND SPREADSHEETS OF CLAIMS
For any questions or information you can check the festival’s website. People interested can request by e-mail complaint forms, which will also be at your disposal in the venue of the festival and to our registered office.
WAIVER OF RESPONSABILITY
You are purchasing through this external payment platform, which is not our responsibility and does not form part of our company.
The user agrees that the applicable law is the Spanish.
The contractual language is the language chosen.
This document in which accepts the conditions is filed in our computer system. You have access for a month in our data and you can print and save it to the computer system.
MALLORCA LIVE FESTIVAL AIE can cancel or modify any of the above conditions, and will inform the public of these changes by whatever channels they consider adequate.
November 2017 version