PRESS CREDENTIALS MALLORCA LIVE FESTIVAL 2019
From April 1st to April 30th 2019.
PRE-REGISTRATION FOR PRESS CREDENTIALS
1. PRESS CREDENTIALS INFORMATION
- Every media that applies for press coverage in Mallorca Live Festival should have published previous information about the festival.
- Applications for press credentials will only be processed through the Press Area in ou website www.mallorcalivefestival.com.
- Freelance journalists and photographers will not be credited: all press coverages must come from a concrete media representing its own editorial staff.
- Press credentials for each media are limited and that restriction must be accepted. Applications that overcome those limits will be instantly rejected.
1.2. PRESS CREDENTIALS LIMITS
- For radios and websites, only one person application for each media will be allowed.
- For newspapers and magazines, a maximum, not total, of two applications for each media will be permitted: one for editors and a second one for photographers (when accepted), meaning there won’t be two editors credited for the same media.
- For television media, no more than three people would be able to be credited, and one of them should be editorial staff.
- Photopasses will be limited because of artists and bands own restrictions and security reasons. If your application is denied, Mallorca Live Festival will send official high quality material for those who request it.
1.3. CREDENTIALS CONFIRMED
All media credited will received an e-mail confirmation for those editors’, photographers’ and videographers’ applications approved. Not all photographers and videographers allowed in the venue will be able to enter the photo pit during acts and the festival. Each artist and band have their own rules and terms and the management team decisions will be mandatory.
Mallorca Live Festival will get in touch with every photographer and videographer credited a few days before the festival to confirm and check boundaries.
2. HOW TO APPLY
2.1. A form will be published on our website on the dates specified above (April 1st to April 30th 2019).
2.2. Each media should apply for every person to be credited individually, with one form for each editor/photographer/videographer, and all required fields filled. Once the form is completed, please press SEND.
It is very important that the email address included in the form is correct: all the communications between media and Mallorca Live Festival would occur via that e-mail address.
2.3. Once the form is sent, you can check if your application has been proccessed correctly.
2.4. If your application is denied, you will not be able to appeal.
2.5. TVs should contact festival press department a week before the event to manage their credentials
3. PRESS CREDENTIALS COLLECTION
Press credentials will be collected during the festival, on May 10th and 11th 2019, in the Press Box Office at the venue. It will be indispensable to present the confirmation email and the official ID of the members credited.
4. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Press credentials will not give access to VIP area, artists’ backstage or reserved areas for production and festivals’ personnel.
There will be no press vehicules credited.
If any press credited breaks any of the rules specified above, Mallorca Live Festival reserves the right to backing out the application.
Download our press kit with our images of artists, posters, logos and official press release.